We realize that hard work and dedication are the driving forces behind our success. We operate in a fast paced environment that will stretch your talents and skills every day. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. It is not just about finding a job. It is about finding a fit for the passion you bring to your work.
Absolute Metal Products offers over 100 years of combined product knowledge to the plate processing and steel value added services arena. Founded in 2015, and located in a state-of-the-art 155,000 sq ft building AMP is poised to become the premier provider of steel processing. Our intention is to expand our knowledge and capabilities into the leading provider of value added steel processing.
Absolute Metal Products is housed in a 155,000 square foot state-of -the-art facility. AMP operates two burning tables over 90′ in length (one with live tooling), sub-arc welders, a full beam line and pipe and vessel profiling making us the one stop shop for all your metal processing needs.
Mission and Values
To be the First Choice for Metal Processing.
Be recognized as a First Class Supplier of Metal Processing Solutions. Committed to:
- Safety First
- Quality and Constant Improvement
- Surpassing Customer Expectations
- Effective Processes
- Development of the Individual
At Absolute Metal Prodcuts we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations in quality, delivery, and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction. AMP endeavors to sustain our mission and values by constantly seeking new technologies and best business practices.
It is the commitment of AMP to provide products and services that meet or surpass our customer’s expectations in regard to Safety, Quality, and Reliability.
To achieve this we shall:
- Provide a safe working environment and ensure that appropriate training and resources are available in all working areas.
- Identify our customers’ requirements through detailed Contract Review with clear communication between internal and external customers.
- Provide for the development and satisfaction of our employees by investing in training and supporting growth and learning opportunities.
- Maintain an effective Safety Program to achieve and maintain a goal of Zero recordable accidents.
- Establish an effective Quality Management System complying with ISO 9001:2008.
- Earn a 98% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- Develop continuous improvement projects through our Corrective/Preventive Action Program and Customer Satisfaction.
With over 40 years of industry knowledge, Absolute Metal Products has the experience and personnel to satisfy your needs.